Cavanaugh Consulting Group is a Unique Consulting Firm
- We are organized on a knowledge model, not a leverage model. Consequently, we have no junior staff; CCG’s principals are our consultants and have an average of 30 years experience in health care.
- Most CCG principals have been partners or senior consulting managers with Big-4 consulting firms, CIO’s or senior health care executives.
- Among us, we have consulted with all of the hospitals listed on the US News and World Report Best Hospital Honor Roll and over 1,000 health care organizations.
- We do not have revenue sharing relationships with vendors; nor do we develop, sell, resell or represent software or hardware products. Therefore, we can be completely objective in our analyses and recommendations.
- We have no bureaucracy and minimal overhead. As a result, we are able to offer our clients a unique business model: highly experienced consultants at a fraction of our prior Big 4 consulting rates. We provide the expertise of a large firm, combined with the personal attention of a small firm. It’s a win-win for us, and a win-win for our clients.
- We are very client focused; we are a private self-funded firm; we enjoy professional consulting and we are not driven by practice growth objectives.
- We neither solicit nor accept employment applications. We selectively approach senior consulting professionals who fit our cultural, ethical, experience and business model.
- Through our existing agreements and long-term relationships, we team with leading specialty firms to provide our clients access to the best resources in the industry.
We think these attributes combine to make us uniquely qualified to assist our clients in addressing their health care business and information technology consulting needs.